Moonlight Alphabet Learning
In this kid-friendly, super-creative app, you are presented with a bowl of soup in which you need to tap the letters in the correct order in order to advance. Your child can build and strengthen their Letter recognition skills in a fun new way.
Designed for children ages 2-5, this app takes the form of a simple child appropriate arcade game. Play along with your child to help them recognize both uppercase and lowercase letters and their sequence within the alphabet. Your child can play solo or with a friend/relative in multiplayer mode, in which the first person to finish is crowned the winner!
OOPS! – Did you accidentally hit the wrong letter? That’s okay! Everytime you make a mistake a pesky bug will land. Try not to let too many bugs get in however, because you may have to retry!
– Easy to Use Kid-Friendly Interface.
– Bright Cheerful Colors and Imagery
– Three main gameplay modes
– Multiplayer Head to Head mode for playing with a Buddy!
– Helps to Develop and Enrich your child’s letter recognition
– Teaches the sequence of letters within the Alphabet
– Develops a child’s understanding of uppercase and lowercase letters
– No negative consequences, if too many mistakes are made simply retry!
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org